In India, it is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every Live Birth/ Still Birth within 21 days of its occurrence.
You can download the Birth/Death Certificate Request Form below and can submit the same at the Citizen Service Centre (CSC) in the office of Municipal Corporation, Hisar on any working day.
Birth Certificate Request form Death Certificate Request form
Fee To be Deposited While Applying For Birth/Death Certificate:
||Amount To Be Deposited (Rs.)
|Generation of The Certificate
||Rs. 25/- + Rs. 20/- NIC Service Charge
|Birth/Death Register Searching Fee
|Child Name Add Fee Above One Year
Note: Therefore, the applicant must submit Rs. 25/- for the generation of first copy and for every additional copy(s), Rs.25/- extra will be charged as Certificate copy generation fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Application on a plain paper/prescribe Performa by concern authority.
2. Proof of Birth/Death of the person in respect of whom certificate is required.
3. In case of late (more than 30 days) registration an Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth/death of the person. For proforma of affidavit attested by Gazetted officers.
– Birth Certificate affidavit ( Copy Enclosed)
– Death Certificate affidavit (Copy Enclosed)
4. All documents to be self attested.
Every Birth or Death is to be reported and registered within 21 days at the place of its occurrence in the prescribed reporting forms. The persons required to register Birth / Death are:
(a) When the Birth / Death has taken place in a house.
- Head of the house or nearest relative of the head of the House or oldest person in the family
(b) When the Birth/Death was taken place outside the house
|(i) In a Hospital/Health Centre, Maternity Home or other like institutions
||Medical Officer Incharge or any officer authorised by him.
|(ii) In a Jail
|(iii) In a Hospital, Dharmshala, Boarding House etc.
|(iv) In a Moving Vehicle
||Person Incharge of the Vehicle
|(v) Found deserted in a public place
||Headman of the Village/Incharge of the local police station